Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician
Experience:  20+yrs experience with Nissan & Infiniti Trained & Certified.Currently still working for Dealer
10181755

Frontier: son has a 2005 Nissan frontier nismo ext cab 4x4.

Customer Question

son has a 2005 Nissan frontier nismo ext cab 4x4. Heater and ac work but do not blow through. When fan is on high it makes loud racket.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is*****'m happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you! It sounds to me like you may have some debris in your blower motor which is affecting it's ability to blow air. Since it makes noise when operating, that is what verifies that there is debris in the blower motor. What you need to do is remove the blower motor and clean out the debris, and that may simply resolve your issue. The blower motor is located on the passenger side of the truck. It's secured by 3 screws. Remove the 3 screws and vent hose to lower the blower motor to removed it so you can inspect it and clean it of any debris.If you have any more questions on this, please feel free to ask.If not, and you're satisfied with my help, please Rate me. I hope I have provided you with Excellent Service.Thanks Jay!