peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing vehicles.
14928985

Urvan: looking URVAN -2.85 -2002 WF customer's no.

Customer Question

looking for Nissan URVAN -2.85 -2002 WF customer's no. 23710 vx276 parts no. 407917-053 5 ZEXEL 48803 made in Japan
Category: Nissan
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
If you haven't tried salvage yards for the part or parts you are looking for I would see if they can get or have the parts you need.If this is not an option for you or was already tried let me know.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** was solved.
Your welcome.Let me know if you need anything else and feel free to rate my help above if you like.
Thanks Pete