Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I've been having difficulty on long highway trips. I set my

Customer Question

I've been having difficulty on long highway trips. I set my cruise and all of a sudden my RPM's stay at 2.5 and my car de-accelerates to no more than 60 mph. I have to get off the highway and shut the car off, wait and then re-start. On a***** I had to stop 3 times with the same issue
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is*****'m happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you! What year and Model Nissan is this? Also does it only do this when using the cruise control? Let me know..