Mike V.
Mike V., Nissan Technician
Experience:  Nissan factory trained and Certified Subaru Technician.
2921078

Armada: Jay, Shift lock release on Nissan on a Armada does

Customer Question

Jay, Shift lock release on Nissan on a Armada does it hurt to drive the velcile using the shift release button on the center console.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Mike V. replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,It is safe to drive it using the shift release. Once you use it to get it out of park then the system functions normally. Check your brake lights to be sure they are working. If not, you might have a blown stop light fuse causing the issue.Please let me know if there is more I can do to help.What happens next:Just Answer will now charge you for the full amount of your question.My goal is to provide you with 5-star service. If you cannot rate me at least 3-5 stars, we will keep working on this.Just Answer does not compensate me for my time and effort; you do with a 3-5 star rating.Follow up questions are included in your question price even after rating.