Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician
Experience:  20+yrs experience with Nissan & Infiniti Trained & Certified.Currently still working for Dealer
10181755

Quest: i have a 2006 nissan quest equipped with 225 700 480a

Customer Question

i have a 2006 nissan quest equipped with 225 700 480a run flats. My question is can I swap those tires out with standard tires?
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is*****'m happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you! Yes, you can put standard tires on the van, but the rims will need to be replaced as well. The Run Flat Rims are different than conventional tires rims. I recommend looking for used wheels on Craigslist or something, then put tires on them. The run flats are way to expensive and more of a pain. The only thing you will also need to look into as well is a Spare tire and tools, in case you get a flat. If you have any more questions on this, please feel free to ask.If not, and you're satisfied with my help, please Rate me. I hope I have provided you with Excellent Service.Thanks Jay!