Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech
Experience:  ASE Master Certified Tech, Nissan Master Certified Tech, 12 yrs. experience in auto repair.
6166830

Nissan quest SE: How do I remove my switch on my seat that

Customer Question

Hi How do I remove my switch on my seat that reclines the back of my seat on my passenger side of my nissan quest SE 2004 need of your help
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Clifton B. replied 1 year ago.
hi the first thing to do is to pry the switch nob off just use a flat head to pry behind the switch nob then you will have to remove the cover that the switch is in as the switch clips in from the back of the cover the cover is just clip on so it just pry off
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It did not help on my car it turns out it has in L rench screw up front and in the back it has a Philips screw and no clips on it but it's still stuck hard to remove the bottom for the heater had clips i can't get any further I am not satisfied with your answer I have leather seats
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like a refund or better help
Expert:  Clifton B. replied 1 year ago.
hi what do you need i told you how to get the cover and the switch out please tell me what you need ??
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
IT HAS TWO PLASTIC COVERS THE BOTTOM WAS A CLIP ON BUT THE TOP ONE WITH THE SWITCH THAT SNAPPED OF DID NOT NEED A FLAT SCREWDRIVER BUT AFTER REMOVEING TWO ONE SCREW AND L rinck wich you never mentioned and no clips that I can see because I am even using a mirror to see what's holding it it is still hard to remove what you can't see on top of that last long plastic the swich is on the side of the leather apoustry Why dont you send a picture maybe that would help Need of better help
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok send me help or pictures. Waiting for another mecanic still