Rick
Rick, Nissan Master Technician
Experience:  27 Years working in Nissan Dealerships Currently working for Nissan Dealer
32033408

How do you lock and unlock the electric windows in a 1991 Nissan

Customer Question

How do you lock and unlock the electric windows in a 1991 Nissan Pulsar X1R?
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Don 'Mo Lurch' replied 1 year ago.
sorry for the delay............
.
Greetings...... “Hi, I’m Don (aka MOLurch) and I look forward to helping you!”
.
Did you still need help on this?
Likely no one has responded because they do not understand the question.......can you expand on that?
.
Please take a moment to rate my service so that I can get credit for my time.
NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.
The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed.
.
Rating is very Important to our Service
.
.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Don. I have been charged $25.00 for this I have not received an answer yet. The payment should not have been made until I am satisfied with my answer. My problem is my electric windows are not working, except for the driver's one. They were working ok until my partner started fiddling with the switches and I think he has locked them so that children can't play with them. How do we unlock them please?
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is***** will answer your question the best I can if I have helped please remember to leave a positive rating
I'm sorry to hear about them charging you and no one has given you an answer. I hope I can help you with this,
There should be a button on the drivers master switch that is for the exact purpose you described, which is locking the windows except the drivers so passengers can't play with the windows while driving. if that switch isn't working then the drivers master switch will need to be replaced. also you mentioned your partner fiddling with the switches if he has left the switches on the other doors unplugged then they wouldn't work also, you could also check to see if there are any blown fuses although I don't think that is the problem because the drivers window works and they all use the same fuses usually. If you need more help please just post to this question and I will respond, I would also like to know what country your in because I never heard of a Pulsar X1R before in the US we have had only Pulsars