Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH
Experience:  30 YRS EXPERIENCE, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC, GAS AND DEISEL
17454363

Altima: just replace the throttle body, did the reprogramming

Customer Question

just replace the throttle body, did the reprogramming pi holding the gas pedal and then service engine soon light. Car started and ran, but only go up to about 2000 rpms. noticed I had AC on and turned it off. we did the learning process now car wont start at all
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is*****'m happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you! Please check the air intake duct from the air filter to the Throttle chamber and make sure there is no splits in the hose. Also make sure it's on the throttle chamber properly. Some times it can fold back under the throttle chamber. Let me know what you find..