Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH
Experience:  30 YRS EXPERIENCE, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC, GAS AND DEISEL
17454363

Murano: 2014 murano won't start couldn't jump it. Thinking

Customer Question

2014 murano won't start couldn't jump it. Thinking someone parked it on an the gas ran out. Can't open gas gap to refill
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is*****'m happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you! Does the ignition turn on and engine turn over and not start? Please explain more of what the car is doing please.
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.