Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

2003 Nissan extera 3.0 has random engine miss can time the

Customer Question

2003 Nissan extera 3.0 has random engine miss can time the miss when it occurs. things that have been replaced. knock sensor, upper and lower intake gaskets, dist, wires, spark plugs, timing belt, need help please
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is*****'m happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you! What brand spark plugs did you install?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ngk
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
BKR5EGP
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
Thank you.. That is the correct Plugs. Do you have a Scanner ? I would like to monitor fuel trim. Let me know.