Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years of automotive Repair
7276279

95 nissian maxima generally runs great today on the highway

Customer Question

95 nissian maxima generally runs great today on the highway it started cutting out but when set the cruise control at about 55 ir ran ok after awhile I hit the gas and it was fine but then a few miles later it started missing again really strange any suggestions I am Mike
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
The type of misfire you are describing is caused in most cases by either a failing spark plug and or spark plug wire. I would consider replacing them both if this has not been done recently. I would also consider having the fuel injector professionally cleaned. Give this a try and post back if you have more questions and or need more help.