Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician
Experience:  20+yrs experience with Nissan & Infiniti Trained & Certified.Currently still working for Dealer
10181755

Sentra/nx coupe: can only fill at very slow speed/check engine

Customer Question

can only fill at very slow speed/check engine light is on
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is*****'m happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you! What is most likely causing your issue is a restriction in the fuel filler neck to allow the fuel tank to vent. I would check hoses to the filler neck and test the fuel filler neck to see if it's venting properly. If it can't vent properly it won't allow the vehicle to fuel properly. Also try a different gas station. I have seen pumps cause the same thing and it's due to a bad fuel nozzle at the station. If you have any more questions on this, please feel free to ask.If not, and you're satisfied with my help, please Rate me. I hope I have provided you with Excellent Service.Thanks Jay!