Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH
Experience:  30 YRS EXPERIENCE, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC, GAS AND DEISEL
17454363

Altima: I have a 2001 nissan altima and none of the power windows

Customer Question

I have a 2001 nissan altima and none of the power windows work and the electric door locks don't work. I've checked the fuses for both and they are good. I've been told that the relays are probably bad. Where are the relays located? Do you have any other ideas?
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is*****'m happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you!This sounds like a smart entrance control unit issue. That control unit controls door locks, power windows, and many other functions. It is the first thing I would be checking for your situation. How handy are you?