Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH
Experience:  30 YRS EXPERIENCE, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC, GAS AND DEISEL
17454363

Nissan Serena: How do I remove the middle row of seats leaving

Customer Question

How do I remove the middle row of seats leaving the floor flat in a 2006 Nissan Serena.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Tim's Auto Repair replied 1 year ago.
,Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.I will do my best to assist youPLEASE COPY AND PASTE the link below to your browser, I have uploaded more info on this there please copy and paste the link below to your main browser[INTERNET EXPLORER or FIREFOX].https://www.dropbox.com/s/zhj5b9ano1sgkfq/0619-nissan-van-REAR%20SEAT.doc?dl=0.if the link doesn’t work that way, try it this waythanks.www.dropbox.com/s/zhj5b9ano1sgkfq/0619-nissan-van-REAR%20SEAT.doc?dl=0. If you are satisfied with my answer, Please Rate my answer by clicking the rating button so I can get credit for my work. I’m not always going to be giving you good news, so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer. .it does not cost you more money and we will still be able to communicate, ,.please understand, i can not see, hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated.. if you are not satisfied with my answer, please do not leave bad feed back ,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question. .if i have sent any diagrams, please print them. .sometimes you may need to right click the image [,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...Please ask if you need more help
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Tim, thanks for the reply, but this information you have sent me does not apply to my van. There is no handle to tilt the seats forward. The diagram looks nothing like my van. The seats slide backwards and forwards in runners in the floor, the whole seat and base move. Imagine 2 long slots in the floor 10mm wide and about 600 mm long. I want to remove the seats and frame including the bearings on the base from these slots. This will leave the floor flat. My van is a 2006 Nissan Serena Rider. Regards Dennis.
ok,,stand by..someone will be right with you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry guys, but I just can't wait this long. I am going to sort this out myself.
Regards
Dennis.