Rick
Rick, Nissan Master Technician
Experience:  27 Years working in Nissan Dealerships Currently working for Nissan Dealer
32033408

300zx: I have replace 6 fuel iniectors, a ECU and an ignition

Customer Question

I have replace 6 fuel iniectors, a ECU and an ignition module and my 1993 300zx with 86000 miles will not take gas without stalling. I had a guy look at today and said only 2 of the 6 injectors were even working. Any ideas
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is***** will answer your question the best I can if I have helped please remember to leave a positive rating
Does the engine run and idle o.k? or is it barely running if only 2 injectors are working. one thing to look for is corrosion in all the injector harness connectors and the ignition module connectors I have seen a lot of these z-cars where the corrosion in the connectors causes a lot of issues with run ability. also you may want to check the cam timing even though the mileage is low I have seen the timing belts slip and cause poor acceleration and running. check these things out and let me know