Mike V.
Mike V., Nissan Technician
Experience:  Nissan factory trained and Certified Subaru Technician.
2921078

Altima: I just received two blank Nissan Ultima transponder

Customer Question

I just received two blank Nissan Ultima transponder keys in the mail. I was wondering if there's anyway I could program these myself without having to bring into the dealer
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Mike V. replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,The only way you can avoid the dealer is by using a locksmith if you can find one that has the scan tool and equipment to program the keys for you. There is no known way to program yourself sorry to say.Hope this helps!What happens next:Just Answer will now charge you for the full amount of your question.My goal is to provide you with 5-star service. If you cannot rate me at least 3-5 stars, we will keep working on this.Just Answer does not compensate me for my time and effort; you do with a 3-5 star rating.Follow up questions are included in your question price even after rating.