Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH
Experience:  30 YRS EXPERIENCE, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC, GAS AND DEISEL
17454363

Where is the two circuits than make

Customer Question

where is the two circuits than make the radio play ? the other fuses are good.
also its missing , i change plugs an these qustions r for a 1992nizzan maxima v6 auto , now back to change plug wires , gas filter, an air filter an its dieing when u come to a redlight an its missing when ur doing 65 , the rpm gauge will fall from about a half a rpm while going that fast , like in cruise ur doing 2.5 an it will drop down to 2 , an then it will try to go fast to catch up on speed , so on cruise yr doing between abt 10 miles ahour where it will drop down a gear, rpm will jump up to 3 or4 to catch up, air condtion makes it worse , also i ran it down to E an add B12 an added 93 octan , so u tell me?
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is***** happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you!
What brand spark plugs did you install?
Let me know..