Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have a 2004 Nissan 350Z that I am trying to figure out

Customer Question

I have a 2004 Nissan 350Z that I am trying to figure out what is going on with the cooling fans. Both fans have been replaced in the last month. One turns on no problem at all when the engine reaches the correct temperature, the other one however doesn't
turn on at all. When I first start the car and turn on the a/c, neither fan comes on though.... So the A/C doesn't trigger the cooling fan at all. I know that both fans work however bc i took out one of the fan relays and jumped it and both fans turned on.
Im mainly concerned since I live in AZ and its getting warm. Without the fan turning on with the a/c, the condenser cant circulate and my a/c gets warm when idling. I thought maybe it was the IPDM so I bought a used unit but to no avail. When I bought the
used IPDM, I had to move over all the old relays to it because it did not come with them....not sure if that matters
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Chris(aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.
Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.
I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.
If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central.
Thanks Chris
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes, I still need help asap. I am waiting to work on my car until I hear back.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
THIS IS BY FAR THE WORST SERVICE I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED! THANKS CHRIS FOR THE BULLSHIT GARBAGE REPLY NOT EVEN ADDRESSING MY QUESTION WHAT SO EVER. I AM GOING TO BE REPORTING AND GIVING NEGATIVE REVIEWS OF THIS WEBSITE ALL OVER THE DAMN INTERNET. IM SO DISGUSTED.
Sorry you wish for me not to help. If you change your mind, let me know.