Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH
Experience:  30 YRS EXPERIENCE, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC, GAS AND DEISEL
17454363

Fonriter: have a 2007 Nissan frontier, the map lights will

Customer Question

have a 2007 Nissan frontier, the map lights will not work, I am thinking its a fuse but the manual does not have a fuse diagram and the diagram on the fuse cover panel does not specify "map light" or "interior light". The light in the rear of the interior on this crew cab works.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is***** happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you!
Give me a few to open the wiring diagram for you so I can see where that fuse location is for you ..
Please hang on..
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
Does the cargo light work?