Greg
Greg, import technician
Experience:  import Technician . Shop Owner ,. 27 years experience,
29331485

Nativa: there was this code come up po335 .then my I cannot

Customer Question

there was this code come up po335 .then my I cannot get the pickup to go fast
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.
Name is***** goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,
Good morning .
Clearing the codes will not clear the problem of the code P0335 it will keep coming back on until you repair the problem .
In your case the P0335 is the crankshaft sensor .
This means you have to check that the sensors is working correctly in most cases all you need to do is replace the crank sensor and all will be good .
Depending on the mileage og the car i would check thye condition of the timing belt as the front cover will have to be removed to replace the sensor ,if timing belt was not replaced in the last 60 -80.000 miles then go ahead and replace this at the same time ,this way you will save a lot of cash on labour ,replace timing kit and water pump if needed.
Then if needed please get back to me with the reply button, and not the poor or bad service, this way i can get back to you or suggest another expert if needed.
Your deposit does not pay me until the answer is rated in a positive way,
Not rating or a bad rating does not constitute a refund.
If you are not happy or you have sorted out your problem before the answer then please let me know with the reply button .
Kind regards Greg.