Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Pathfinder: Paul my name is ***** ***** i took my 05 pathfinder

Customer Question

Hi Paul my name is ***** ***** i took my 05 pathfinder to the dealer because the 4wd is on,and they told me that the ecm need it to be replaced. But to tell you the truth i don't trust them,If you can help me i'd appreciate it Thnks
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Chris(aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.

I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.

Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.

I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.

If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central.

Thanks Chris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

When am i going to get an answer? or just credit the $20.00 dollars back to my card

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: Other.
Never got an answer, so please credit the 20.00 dollars back to my account.

Hi

Thanks for letting me know you still need help.

Do you understand wire diagrams and electrical testing?

Do you know what steps they did to confirm the ECM is bad?

Why do you not trust there guaranteed diag and repair that you would sign and agree to?

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris