Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Altima: Nissan altima 2013 - In the past few days, upon initial

Customer Question

Nissan altima 2013 - In the past few days, upon initial startup for the day I've had instances of hesitation as/if the car was going to stall Today I have the malfunction indicator light on steady. Any idea of what the problem is?
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Mike V. replied 2 years ago.
Hi there, Has the car been serviced recently?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
oil change 3 months ago
Expert:  Mike V. replied 2 years ago.
Ok, it's not a likely factor then.It is possible there is a misfire from a bad ignition coil also possible there is something going on with the mass air flow sensor. This can cause it to hesitate as well. Sadly, without knowing what the code is there isn't a lot we can do. If you have it scanned and want to continue chatting, even if it's to make sure the techs are on the right track or to make sure you are not being over charged let me know. i will do what I can from here.