Mike V.
Mike V., Nissan Technician
Experience:  Nissan factory trained and Certified Subaru Technician.
2921078

Sentra: I need to know the plug wire order on the Distributor

Customer Question

I need to know the plug wire order on the Distributor for a 1987 Nissan Sentra E16S. The wires are on the plugs but have been removed from the distributor and I need to get them back on correctly. Thanks
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Mike V. replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,I am sending a diagram, hopefully it will help you out.Please let me know if there is more I can do. Thank you.Also, please be sure to rate my answer. I would really appreciate it.Thanks so much!!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Mike V. Are you sure that is the correct diagram? Does not start and was running before.
Expert:  Mike V. replied 1 year ago.
I double checked it, according to the service manual it should be good. According to the service manual all the 1.6L are the same.Are you using the clockwise rotation?