Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician
Experience:  20+yrs experience with Nissan & Infiniti Trained & Certified.Currently still working for Dealer
10181755

Nissan d21: 87 Nissan d21 4x4 rolled over now the computer

Customer Question

87 Nissan d21 4x4 rolled over now the computer is in limp mode. I fixed the two codes it had but it still won't run over 2800 rpm. Any way to reset limp mode ?
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.
On your year Truck, what the most common thing I have see cause what your describing is the two injectors on top of the throttle chamber. They tend to dump to much fuel which causes a imbalance of the air and fuel trim, which when there is a Imbalance can cause what your describing. So both injectors get replaced.
If you have any more questions on this, please feel free to ask.
If not, and you're satisfied with my help, please Rate me. I hope I have provided you with Excellent Service.
Thanks Jay!