Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH
Experience:  30 YRS EXPERIENCE, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC, GAS AND DEISEL
17454363

GTR: Jay, I am getting the C1111 code on my GTR. I've read

Customer Question

Hi Jay, I am getting the C1111 code on my GTR. I've read your conversation with another customer and looks like you know a lot about this car.
2 things I want to ask you. First one is, the part number of the ABS Actuator on my car is 47660-JF03A but the only part I can find online is47660-JF04A. Is there a difference between the two?
Also, let's say I change the pump, how do I do the steering angle sensor relearn and G-Sensor, Pressure Sensor, and Valve calibration)? Where I live the GTR is only privately imported to my country, Nissan does not import it hence they don't have the equipment to do any diagnose.
Can I do the relearn and calibrations with Cobb Accessport? or Consult III program?
Thanks for all the help
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is***** happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you!
The C1111 code your getting is not showing as a good code. What are you using to get this code?
Let me know..
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Cobb Accessport
It says ABS Motor or Relay
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I believe you were the one to upload this picture when answering someone else's similar problem
http://ww2.justanswer.com/uploads/fixurnissan/2012-01-22_042821_14.jpg
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
Found it. It's the ABS Pump Motor.
I can find out the part number you need for your GT-R if it came from the US. I would just need the Vin number. Once I have the Vin number I can get you the proper part number for the ABS actuator ( Pump )
As far as steering angle sensor and G-Sensor calibration, that is done with the Nissan Consult3 Plus. The old Consult 3 maybe able to do it also, I forget and that did models up to 2011. That is much cheaper also. But that Requires GT-R cards to get into GT-R stuff.
Let me know the vin and I will get you the info tomorrow.
Thanks Jay!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The ABS Motor on my car is 47660-JF03A. When I searched for it online, the only part number I came across is 47660-JF04A
I am not sure that both part numbers are the same item. I mean it should be cause the 47660-JF03A which is on my car does not appear anywhere online. Can you verify if both numbers are for the same item?
So are you saying that all the relearn and calibration stuff can be done on Consult 3? My car is 2010. VIN is JN1GANR35U0102558
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the Vin, that will tell me if the part number super seeded to the Other part number which by looking at the part numbers, looks like it could be a updated number.But I will make sure for you that you have the correct part number.
I don't work on a ton of GT-R's, but I have. When I do I use Consult 3 Plus.
I don't recall if the Old Consult 3 works, I am sure it does for those calibrations. For the cost of the Consult 3, it I would try it. It is only like 300 bucks or something.
I will get back to you tomorrow evening after work which should be around this time.
Thanks Jay!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
where can I buy/download Consult 3 Plus?
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
I tried buying the China knock off Consult 3 Plus for 1500, and I couldn't get it to work. So I returned it.
The Consult 3 I brought is also a China Knock off, but it works. It crashes allot but it works. But that is why they did away with Consult 3.
You can look for it on Ebay, or online. You don't download the software, you need a special interface for it to be used.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will check with my mechanic again tomorrow
I will install the 47660-JF04A on the car and do the calibration stuff while I wait for an answer from you
Please answer this before you leave.
All the relearn and calibrations that are needed after ABS Actuator install, are in Consult III or Plus? Let's say my mechanic's computer has the plus version. All the relearn and calibrations can be done there? valve calibration etc?
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
I want to double check tomorrow to make sure that JF04A is the updated number. It looks like it, but I want to be sure. So I will get back to you tomorrow on that.
As for the Consult, If he has the Consult 3 Plus, yes, he will be able to do the calibrations.
A Consult 3 Plus dealer type version is like 10k dollars cause it only works on certain computers so you need to buy the computer to install it on as well.
I don't recall if the Consult 3 does the calibrations, but for the cost of it, I would try it.