Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician
Experience:  20+yrs experience with Nissan & Infiniti Trained & Certified.Currently still working for Dealer
10181755

Altima,: 2012 nissan altima, no nav aystem. Blurtooth hands

Customer Question

2012 nissan altima, no nav aystem. Blurtooth hands free worked. Now there is no bluetooth option on menu.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is***** happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you!
I have seen some whacky things like this. Lets try this. Disconnect the negative battery cable for 15 mins. Then connect it and see if your bluetooth options return?
Let me know how you make out...
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Give me a few minutes
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
sure..
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
I need to get off line for the night. Feel Free to let me know how you make out.
If you have any more questions on this, please feel free to ask.
If not, and you're satisfied with my help, please Rate me. I hope I have provided you with Excellent Service.
Thanks Jay!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Jay, took off negative and while it was off, cleaned the terminal, and removed and cleaned the positive terminal.
After 25 minutes, reconnected positive and negative. Turned on car as directed in manual and same problem.
No menu option on volume.
Hope removing both terminals was not a problem.
It is getting late, can we resume tomorrow evening?
If you have another suggestion, go ahead, but i will try it tomorrow.
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
Darn, I thought the hard reset would work.
Ok, we can continue later this evening so see what we can figure out.
Talk to you then. I am normally online around 6 or 7 pm EST and online till 10 or 11 pm.
Thanks Jay!