Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician
Experience:  20+yrs experience with Nissan & Infiniti Trained & Certified.Currently still working for Dealer
10181755

2015 marino daughter at mall won't start shipping fuse?? dash

Customer Question

2015 marino daughter at mall won't start shipping fuse?? dash say!
s AWD error will not run
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for your Question.I don't think it's a shipping fuse since she was able to make it to the Mall. It's hard to say exactly what this could be since this new model Murano is so new. What I would recommend you do is contact Nissan Road Side at 1-800-Nissan-1 and have them come get the vehicle and bring it to a local Nissan Dealer so they can determine what the issue could be. Almost 90% of running issues or no start issues today require a scanner to see what is going on. So that is why when something like this happens, only the dealer can really determine what the issue is. Sorry I could not be more help, but this is the direction you need to take to get the vehicle corrected. If you have any more questions on this, please feel free to ask.If not, and you're satisfied with my help, please Rate me. I hope I have provided you with Excellent Service.Thanks Jay!