Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH
Experience:  30 YRS EXPERIENCE, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC, GAS AND DEISEL
17454363

I have a 2003 Nissan Maxima. The driver seat has stop

Customer Question

Hello, I have a 2003 Nissan Maxima. The driver seat has stop working due to letting a realative that is extremely over weight drive the car for the weekend. How can I fix this myself. The seat will go back and forth as far as sliding closer to the steering wheel but the back will no longer move nor can I hear the motor working. What do I need ot do?
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is*****'m happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you! Does the seat work in any direction or is it just forward and back that is not working?