Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH
Experience:  30 YRS EXPERIENCE, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC, GAS AND DEISEL
17454363

Frontier: Hey Jay...i have a 2002. Nissan frontier.after pulling

Customer Question

Hey Jay...i have a 2002. Nissan frontier.after pulling into a parking lot i turned off the truck...when i returned i turned the key to start and now there is no power and no gauges light up. Any Idea...
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is*****'m happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you!When you turn the key no dash lights come on at all? Does the head lights work?Let me know..
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Nevermind ive fixed the problem and your response time was way too late
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
Ok, Glad you got the problem fixed. Sorry for the delay, I am normally online around 6 or 7 pm EST and online till 10 or 11 pm Thanks Jay!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like to know how i can get a refund for this service that didn't not help me.
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
I will put you in for a refund. Thanks Jay!