Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH
Experience:  30 YRS EXPERIENCE, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC, GAS AND DEISEL
17454363

2008 prox4 what does master warning light mean?

Customer Question

Category: Nissan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
2008 Nissan Titan prox4 4x4 pick-up.Just had new computer installed on 5/1/2015 on 5/2/2015 the master warning light came on what does that warning light cover, and should I be worried about it till shop opens on Monday 5/4/2015?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
will I get an answer?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If I don't I want my money back now
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is*****'m happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you! I am sorry no one has replied to you since you asked this question. It just showed up on the question list for me just now after your reply. Can you tell me what warning light you have on? Is it the Service Engine Soon light? Also let me know how many miles you have on the truck? Let me know..