Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech
Experience:  ASE Master Certified Tech, Nissan Master Certified Tech, 12 yrs. experience in auto repair.

Nissan Titan: I have a 205 Nissan titan le and the radio fuse

I have a 205 Nissan titan le and the radio fuse is drawing down the battery if the vehicle is not used for a period of 24 hours. What other components are dependent on this circuit?

Clifton B. :

hi is it the 10 amp fuse or 20 amp fuse your talking about ?

I am not sure as the truck is at the garage and I cannot get in touch with the mechanic right now. Is it possible to give me both scenarios?

Is it possible to give me both options?

there are two fuses fuse number 4 and fuse number 31, fuse 31 is only when the ignition is on so i think its would be number 4 that fuse is hot at all times it run the radio,av switch ,display control unit ,navi control unit ,dvd player,bcm,combination meter and the sat radio tuner , some of them may not be install in the car , your most likely problem is the radio you should unplug it and see if the problem go away . let me know if you have more question .
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Which fuse is the 20 amp, 4 or 31? What does 4 control?

fuse number is XXXXX 10 amp , 31 is a 20 amp they both control the same list of things there is no difference in the list