Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech
Experience:  ASE Master Certified Tech, Nissan Master Certified Tech, 12 yrs. experience in auto repair.

ARMADA: I have a 2005 ARMADA where it cranks but wont start

I have a 2005 ARMADA where it cranks but won't start until you step on the gas throttle for some few seconds.. replaced the spark plugs, filters and still the same problem please help me out.
hi have the car had the ecm relay recall done ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

no it has not.. another problem it has is that.. when I'm driving, it stutters.. like as if its taking in air, i have to remove my foot of the pedal, park and wait a few minutes before its ok.. but then after some few minutes, it will start again...

ok this sound likely an problem with the relay you can replace it your self or you can take it to the dealer and have them do it for free but this should fix the problem let me know if you have more questions
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thank you very much.

your welcome please remember to rate my answer thanks.