Donald Knight
Donald Knight, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  40+ years

Rogue: 2012 Nissan Rogue I was wanting to know a couple of

2012 Nissan Rogue I was wanting to know a couple of things. What is the recommended service interval for the transmission. Is this transmission even serviceable? I know a lot of manufacturers are no longer serviceable. Don't know why they are starting to do this, doesn't make good sense to me. If it is serviceable what is the fluid requirement? Thanks for your help. I can not will have to enter text.
There is no recommend service interval for the transmission fluid,unless there is a leak or mechanical failure.The proper fluid in Nissan CVT NS-2 fluid.Since this is a constant drive unit you really should not have much problems with the transmission.The engineers are getting better with the composition of the fluids that they use so the manintance requirements are lower such as the spark plugs lasting well over 100,000 miles.Happy motoring,Don