Donald Knight
Donald Knight, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  40+ years
5784781

Forntier XL 4wd: I have a 2004 Nissan Frontier XL 4wd, the

I have a 2004 Nissan Frontier XL 4wd, the pully on the front of the compressor for the air conditioner seized, it still blows air but it is not cold what besides the compressor needs to be changed also can you give me an estimate of the cost for the parts.
The compressor list for $597.20 at the dealer and about $350 after market.You will also need a dryer which list for $91.65 at the dealer and about $30 after market.You will also need some oil which is about $10,Freon about $30.00 The belt about $20.00.The labor time to replace the compressor is 1.2 hours.The labor to replace the dryer is 1.2 or 1.5 depending upon if you have fender flares.The evac and recharge time is 1.4 Hours.That should about cover any expenses you will encounter.Please let me know if you need more assistance,Don
Do you need any more assistance?If not would you please rate my assistance.Thanks,Don