Tom
Tom, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Qualified to repair all makes and models.
3827149

Nissan x trail: I have a 2004 x trail 2.2 turbo diesel. I

I have a 2004 x trail 2.2 turbo diesel. I had the car serviced and since then the vehicle does not want to start when cold. I have replaced the gloplugs. What else could be the problem?
Has the glow plug relay been checked as well as the coolant temperature sensor?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes, both have been checked

Ok what was done at the service and were factory parts used very important.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

oil change, oil filter, air filter, diesel filter and front brake pads. yes

Ok most common is when they changed the diesel filter they did not bleed all the air out of the system and thats whats causing this issue.You need to bring it back and make them bleed the fuel system and this should take care of your issue.These are the next steps.See this a lot after the filter is changed.Hoped this helped.Positive feedback and bonuses greatly appreciated.Please rate excellent service so I get credit for my help anything lower leaves me negative feedback thanks.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

We did all you told us to do. The self starter also gave problems and since re-doing the self starter, the problem seems to be fixed.

Thanks for the help.

Anytime . Please rate excellent service so I get credit for my help thanks!Bonuses greatly appreciated.