Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH
Experience:  30 YRS EXPERIENCE, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC, GAS AND DEISEL
17454363

Low tire pressure light keeps flashing even with equal pressure

Low tire pressure light keeps flashing even with equal pressure in tires. Is there a fuse for this light I can pull or reset the system?
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Tim Mohr replied 4 years ago.
Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX all the titrs are equal and you have driven this and the light is still on, then you most likley have a bad sensor in one of the tires, there is not a reset for these, they reset automatically once the air is checked and driven, you will need a scanner ot see the fault code and identify which sensor is the problem,Tim
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
can I pull a fuse to stop the light blinking; if so, what fuse...I cannot find a fuse for the light is either the engine fuses or golve compartment fuses.
Expert:  Tim Mohr replied 4 years ago.
you can pull the #14 fuse, and this wil turn out the light, but it wont fix the problem,Tim