George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master 15+ years
13574682

how can i replace a headlight bulb on a nissan murano 07 sl?

Customer Question

Category: Nissan
Expert:  George H. replied 2 years ago.

Hello I will help you with your question,

The bulb procedures are below, do not touch the glass of the bulb with your fingers and to release the retaining spring you push in and down. It opens like a door.

Click here for procedure

And here as well

There is a tab on the bulb base that clocks the bulb in the housing, note where it is when you remove the old bulb

Look over these procedures and let me know how I can help you with this

Thank you

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
this is just general procedure not for a specific car as i asked....the problem is that i can't get to remove the bulb...is no way to reach,some things are in the way.If u can't tell me for this tipe of car,is not going to help
Expert:  George H. replied 2 years ago.

This is specific to your Murano, If you have a problem with the procedure let me know where you are having difficulty so I can help you

Thank you

George H., ASE Certified Technician
Experience: ASE Master 15+ years
Expert:  George H. replied 2 years ago.

Maybe a video will help, this shows replacing the headlights but it also shows the bulb replacement

Click here for link

Let me know if that helps you

Thanks

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
it looks totally diferent ...this is an older model
Expert:  George H. replied 2 years ago.

The 03- 07 bulb replacement is the same procedure.

Look at the video and see how the cap is removed and the bulb is released. It is the same as yours.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
believe me...is diferent.Is not that easy to access the cap.I have to remove some screws to take off some plastic parts.I can't reach to the back of the headlight
Expert:  George H. replied 2 years ago.

You only need to remove the fender protector over the headlamp and then the cap can be turned. It is tight and you are working with your fingertips but it can be done.

Many autoparts stores will replace the bulb for you if you purchase it from them.

Let me know how I can help you with this

Thank you