Jay, Nissan Technician
Experience:  20+yrs experience with Nissan & Infiniti Trained & Certified.Currently still working for Dealer

1996 sentra: blower motor wipers turn signals..brake lights..connector

Customer Question

1996 sentra 4cyn 5 spd driving it 1 day turned left onto aanother road and at that point the a/c went out along with all of the following: blower motor wipers turn signals poewr windows brake lights power locks radio hazard light speed ometer clusterno poer data link connector no door chime no bulb s work in the dash when we turn the key the egine will start and car will run help?
Category: Nissan
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.
Expert:  Jay replied 5 years ago.
Hello and thank you for using

Give me the exact list of items not working, and I will do my best to help you isolate what the problem is. Also let me know what does work, and if the car starts and runs.

Thanks Jay!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
car starts and runs this is my nieghbors car so i will have to go home and get a new list of things that they gave me a while back. and didn't get an answer so i just now repost and don't know where my list is i might find it tommorow thanks man
Expert:  Jay replied 5 years ago.
I saw you reposted this question. I never saw it in the list, until you reposted. So I am willing to do what I can to help you. Just need the new list..

I am normally online around 7pm EST till 10 or 11 pm, so you know when I will be online.

Thanks Jay!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Expert:  Jay replied 5 years ago.
Sorry for not getting back to you, I will get into this with you this evening if that is ok. I am online around 7pm EST till 10 or 11 pm.

Had to take my son back to collage..

Thanks Jay!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
no problem
Expert:  Jay replied 5 years ago.
That is some list..

It sounds like I should have a list of thing that work..hehe.

It sounds like the main fusible link may be blown. This where they are located on your car so you can inspect them.graphic

If you have any more questions on this, please feel free to ask. Thanks Jay!