Rick, Nissan Master Technician
Experience:  27 Years working in Nissan Dealerships Currently working for Nissan Dealer

2001 Nissan Frontier: driver side window..which fuse box should I look

Just picked up my 2001 Nissan Frontier from service, driver side window now will not work, which fuse box should I look at?

Hi my name isXXXXX will answer your question the best I can if I have helped please remember to click ACCEPT

There are two fuses in the fuse panel inside the cab #5 and #28, but I don't think you have a blown fuse. It is more likely that the master switch in the drivers door panel is the culprit, its pretty common for the the switch to go bad. Here is the location of the fuses

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
How much to replace switch? on average
I don't know the price of the part but it shouldn't be more than 1/2 hour labor. Our shop is at $121 an hour. I think I've seen the master switch for less than $125