Mike V.
Mike V., Nissan Technician
Experience:  Nissan factory trained and Certified Subaru Technician.

2006 Xterra: the fuses in the glove box area and under the hood..blown

On my 2006 Xterra the bottom power port below the radio does not work. I have checked the fuses in the glove box area and under the hood. Did not pull all, just the ones with possible list names and none blown. Several months ago the port was out and replaced a blown fuse in the engine fuse box. That one in this instance is okay. Any suggestions?
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Mike V. replied 5 years ago.
Greetings Sir or Madam and welcome to JA! I will do my very best to assist you with your problem.
HI there!
Does the rear power socket work? Can you check it possibly and let me know?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

It works. And the front power portnow works also. I had the battery out last week and had not checked the port since replacing it. My bad , so I will pay. Thanks anyway.

Paul with the rectocranialinversion.

Expert:  Mike V. replied 5 years ago.
That is interesting. For future reference, both the lower and rear power outlets run off the same fuse. So, a quick test for the fuse would be to check the rear power socket. If both are out, it will likely always be the fuse. I have it as fuse #26, I know yours don't have any numbers. Thinking maybe it was a poor contact and when you checked the fuses, it made a better connection.