JHoop
JHoop, Nissan Technician
Experience:  14 Year Engine Builder,16 years as a Tech HvyLine, Suspension, Electrical, Brakes, 6 Year Shop Owner
4700517

2005 Nissan Sentra: The heater vent control stopped working one day

2005 Nissan Sentra 1.8

The heater vent control stopped working one day. The air is now stuck in the floor position although you can turn the knob but nothing happens. The air still comes out of the floor vents.
Hello , my name isXXXXX and thank you for choosing justanswer.com. Please tell me all the problem as my answers are based on the information you provide.

You have a bad control assembly mode selector switch. Replace it and it will change modes. You have to buy the complete control assembly.

If you have any more questions or need diagrams or service info, please don't hesisitate to ask If this answer helped you, please click ACCEPT

Happy Holidays and god bless.

Please leave positive feedback. As you can see I have excellent ratings in all my categories. Please remember I am not at the vehicle, Please don't leave a negative report. Thanks again, JHoop
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Can you please provide me with the diagram and service information for this fix?

Happy Holidays to you as well and thanks for the quick response.

1. Remove the 4 screws.

2. Disconnect the two cables.

3. Disconnect the two electrical harness connectors.

4. Remove the A/C control panel.

5. Installation is the reverse of removal.

CLICK HERE for the cable removal and both are the same.

Happy Holidays and god bless.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thanks so much
Please come back and tell a friend, JHoop