my 1999 infiniti I30 car security alarm SYSTEM has once before

Customer Question

my 1999 infiniti I30 car security alarm SYSTEM has once before been rechip and reprogram withthis past december. MY QUESTION IS WITH ALARM SYSTEM DOES OPEN/LOCK DOORS BUT ENGINE WONT START,WHY IS THAT
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 6 years ago.
Hello and thank you for using

You have a key pad alarm system?

Let me know, thanks Jay!
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

yes but with clarification. when i purchased the used 1999 i30 i was given what i assume to have been the original factory key pad (lock, unlock, open truck, panic buttons) with a seperate factory key that had a chip inside that also had a red button on the top corner of the key (reset?). i broke that key and had to take the car to the infiniti dealer where i purchased a replacement key pad and seperate factory key which they then programed for use with my particular car. This new replacement key does not have the red button on its top corner. So now picks up the "story" and current problem

Expert:  Jay replied 6 years ago.
Would you mind taking a picture of this key pad so I can see what you are seeing, and up load it here for me and just copy and paste the link back here.

Thanks Jay!
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Thank you for your response. I will be able to send you the photo you requested by tomorrow, Monday afternoon, May 24th.

Additionally, I will ADD A BONUS OF $20 DOLLARS FOR A TOTAL $38 DOLLARS when your evaluation is completed.

Expert:  Jay replied 6 years ago.
Lets see if we can fix your car, then what ever you would like to pay me as a Bonus would be appreciated.

When you take a picture of this Key Pad, please make it last for 1 day. When you insert your picture on that web site you can choose how long it can last there.

Thanks Jay!