hi where is the fix
2008 G37 COUPE; DOOR WINDOW OPERATION
APPLIED VEHICLES: 2008 G37 Coupe (CV36)
IF YOU CONFIRM
Upon opening either the driver's or passenger's door:
The door window automatically rolls down more than the normal* approximate one (1) inch.
The door windows cannot be raised with the door open.
The battery state-of-charge is low.
The battery (for whatever reason) had been temporarily disconnected.
*NOTE: The power window has an automatic adjusting function. When the door is being opened, the window
is automatically lowered slightly to avoid contact between the window and the side roof panel. When the door
is closed, the window is automatically raised slightly.
If the battery state-of-charge is low: Service the battery as indicated by use of the Battery Service Center using
standard Warranty procedures.
Re-initialize the windows using the following procedure:
NOTE: This procedure can also be found on page 2-51 of the G37 Owner's Manual.
1. Push the ignition switch to the ON position.
2. Close the door.
3. Open the window more than halfway by operating the power window switch.
4. Pull the power window switch and hold it to close the window, and then hold the switch more than 3
seconds after the window is closed completely.
5. Release the power window switch. Operate the window by the automatic function to confirm the
initialization is complete.
6. Performs steps 2 through 5 above for the other window.
Infiniti Bulletins are intended for use by qualified technicians, not 'do-it-yourselfers'. Qualified technicians are properly trained
individuals who have the equipment, tools, safety instruction, and know-how to do a job properly and safely. NOTE: If you believe
that a described condition may apply to a particular vehicle, DO NOT assume that it does. See your Infiniti dealer to determine if this
applies to your vehicle.