Matt Carey
Matt Carey, Nissan Technician
Experience:  6 yrs professional experience/ and training

2006 nissan altima a/c relay diagram

2006 nissan altima a/c relay diagram
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Matt Carey replied 6 years ago.

Hi this is MATT. The AC relay is in the Intelligent Power Distribution Module( right front of engine compartment/ behind headlight). It receives power from fuse 33 (10amp) in the same location. If you need more help, let me know. MATT

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
any way of knowing excatly which one it is . desciption of relay.picture.etc. diagram.
Here's a diagram of the IPDM. The AC relay is labeled E124. graphic.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
last question. i dont seem to find it on the diagram. can u tell me whats the name or number that shows that it is the ac relay??
Sorry I had to edit the post. AC relay is labeled E124 MATT
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
ok i just checked it. but its a plug with wires(like a harness) not a box relay
Okay let me do some research. I can't remember myself, so I was looking at the service information. For some reason the AC relay is not labeled like all the others. Let me see what I can find out for you. Sorry, MATT If someone else wants to jump in please do ( to help you faster). I'll get back to you as soon as I can. MATT

Okay, it seems that the AC relay is built into the IPDM(Intelligent power distribution module). E124 is the connector that contains a yellow/black wire (in one corner), this wire is power to the compressor from the relay. There is one more fuse you can check, fuse 48(10amp) in the IPDM , it powers the control side of the relay.

Are you sure it is full of freon? You can put power to the yellow/black wire at E124, and the compressor should turn on. Next step, a scanner is going to be needed because the AC commands are sent thru CAN communication lines to the IPDM. Need more info , let me know. MATT