Nathan, Nissan Technician
Experience:  17+ sole Nissan Experience, Master ASE and Master Nissan trained.
19225669

2001 Nissan Sentra: another fuse..the one under the drivers side dash

How can I find out if there is another fuse besides the one under the drivers side dash for my radio in my 2001 Nissan Sentra?
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Nathan replied 6 years ago.
Hi my name is XXXXX XXXXX Just Answer.
There is an audio fuse in the under hood fuse box as well. Have you checked the fuse box outside?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Yes, we checked the outside, under the hood fuse and it was good. The fuse under the dash drivers side was blown and replaced, but radio still not working. Is there an in-line fuse inside or behind the radio?
Expert:  Nathan replied 6 years ago.
There is only the 2 fuses for this radio. If they are both good and they have power going through them (check with a test light) then it is likely that you simply have a bad radio.

They did fail quite a bit. Most of them failed due to cd players but some would just quit working.

Here is a diagram of the 2 fuses and their locations
graphic
graphic
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Tthank you Nathan, this helps. I would give you a bonus, but I literally have three dollars left unitl I get paid again in two weeks. I do appreciate your expertise and if I ever need your dervice again I will make sure I am able to give more. I hope you understand.
Thank you again.