George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master 15+ years
13574682

How do I reset the Low Tire Warning light on my 2007 Nissan

Customer Question

How do I reset the Low Tire Warning light on my 2007 Nissan Quest, I had my Pax tire repaired at an autorized michalin tire center?
Category: Nissan
Expert:  George H. replied 6 years ago.

Hello I will help you with your question,

If the tire sensor was not damaged with the tire work and all tires are inflated properly the light should go off while driving

From the service manual:

The low tire pressure warning light does not automatically turn off when the tire pressure is adjusted. After the tire is inflated to the recommended pressure, the vehicle must be driven at speeds above 16 MPH (25 km/h) for several minutes to activate the TPMS and turn off the low tire pressure warning light. Use a tire pressure gauge to check the tire pressure.

The system is not affected by tire rotation.

If the light remains on you will need a shop with a Bartech 400 or the Nissan Scantool to investigate if the sensor is reporting correctly

Let me know what questions about this you still have

Thank you