Rick
Rick, Nissan Master Technician
Experience:  27 Years working in Nissan Dealerships Currently working for Nissan Dealer
32033408

I have aproblem with my front brake solenoid valve the code

I have aproblem with my front brake solenoid valve the code i get is P1757 problem I feel is, while driving car is great when i start the car its 99% good only while driving after i stop i cant accelerate right then once i get to speed everything is great again.

Hello I will help with your question please remember to click the ACCEPT when done I don't get paid unless you do

what year and model of Nissan do you have ?

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
2006 nissan pathfinder S

ok you have a transmission code for the forward brake so the first thing to do is check the condition of the trans fluid make sure its full and red in color it is possible it may be contaminated, sometimes I have seen the radiator cooler fail and leak coolant into the transmission also need to check the fuses because a blown fuse can also cause the condition

check those things and get back to me

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

If it matters, it happened right after I passed a big puddle after a rain storm

yes that is a possibility there is a connector to the transmission that if it water gets into it could cause a connection issue that might give us this problem the connectors are supposed to keep water out but sometimes some gets in so removing the connector and blowing it out may help
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
so you say it has nothing to do with the solenoid valve?

the solenoid valve may be ok it could be in the wiring or connections

the solenoid valve could be shorted or open but the code is for an electrical issue with it

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
OK i wont keep you any longer thaanks amillion
ok thanks let me know what you find