Ryan
Ryan, Nissan Master Tech
Experience:  Have over 20 years experience working at Nissan Dealer
30412839

what is included in a 90,000 mile maintenance on my Infiniti

Customer Question

what is included in a 90,000 mile maintenance on my Infiniti M35?
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Ron replied 6 years ago.

HiCustomer

Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer.

Enclosed is the complete list for the 90K service on your M35. There is nothing listed that they should have done to the Power steering.

DOWNLOAD HERE

Expert:  Ryan replied 6 years ago.

No there is nothing done to cause a power steering leak. Power steering issue are very rare though on this model. Have you brought it back to them? What did they say was leaking? You may still be covered under power train warranty it is 6years 70,000 miles.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

I have brought it back to them. It MAY be that during the inspection, they tightened a line or perhaps loosened it by mistake.I was looking for some confirmation on this or another thought process that would give me some idea where they may have erred. Yes, I agree that leaks are rare, that is why I was asking for help. Sending me the listing of what would be done during the 90K inspection is barely more than going through the motions. I was looking for some helpful analysis and really only got a list. Also, if I am going in for a 90K maintenance, then suggesting to me that I am covered if it's under 70K doesn't really make me feel that you read my question.

To that end, I am not satisfied. Try again!

Expert:  Ryan replied 6 years ago.

Ok, you are absolutely right! I obviousness missed the point of your question and overlooked the obviously of you being out of warranty. I hope they are taking care of this for you after spending the money on a major service. If not you may want to call Infiniti consumer affairs. I have never heard of anyone touching the power steering system during this service. It is a visual inspection only. They may have overlooked a problem and forgot to bring it to your attention. Or they may just be very incompetent. I will put you in for a refund of your deposit. I'm sorry that I couldn't help you more and I apoigise for over looking your millage thats a little embarrassing.

Please consider using justanswer.com in the future

Thank you

Ryan

Edited by Ryan on 3/6/2010 at 10:10 PM EST