Roy
Roy, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Nissan Master technician
8127795

1998 pathfinder: injector pulse..it hasnt started, so maybe I

I have a 1998 pathfinder with no injector pulse. It is an intermmitent problem, the last couple days it hasn't started, so maybe I can figure it out before it starts again. I'm kinda of thinking its the computer, but i need to be 100% sure. Thanks for any help

HI!

Do you have a check engine light coming on or any codes stored in the control unit . let me know Thanks ROY!

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
no sir

OK!

You could have a bad ECCS relay this will power the injectors , here are some checks you can do to help find the injector problem open circuit or relay if not could be your ECM control unit , Thnaks let me know if you need more help , Thanks ROY!graphicgraphicgraphicgraphic

Edited by Roy on 12/17/2009 at 3:26 AM EST
2 more checks graphicgraphic
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Roy, thanks for your help......Can I try this tomorrow and get back with you? Very tired tonight. Thanks again!
NO Problem ! let me know if you need more help good luck, ROY!
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Roy thanks for your help, it ended up needing a computer. I apoligize that it took so long to get back to you and accept. thanks again for your help

HI!

No problem , Glad you have found your problem let me know in the future if you need more help . Thanks ROY!