Jay, Nissan Technician
Experience:  20+yrs experience with Nissan & Infiniti Trained & Certified.Currently still working for Dealer

Nissan 370z: it wont start I..gone bad..push button..roll

I have nissan 370z and it wont start I guess the key slot box has gone bad I need 2roll the windows up and the push button wont even turn over to battery Is there another way 2 roll the windows up
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 6 years ago.
Did you disconnect the battery for 10 mins to see if your can excape from lock mode.

Let me know, Thanks Jay!
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
yes and it did not work
Expert:  Jay replied 6 years ago.
Well the only way to get that window up would be to remove the door panel and jump the window motor. But doing that could void some of your warranty. I would cover it the best you can and have the car towed to the dealer so they can look at your problem for you. The Tow charge should be absorbed my Nissan since this is most likely a warranty matter. Also leave the dealer all keys for the car just in case.

If you have any more questions on this, or would like a second opinion, let me know. Thanks Jay!